[arch-general] Mime backup program

Squall Lionheart headmastersquall at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 17:35:30 EDT 2012

Hello,

A few weeks ago there was a thread regarding the best "Arch" way of backing
up /etc and I mentioned that I wrote a backup program that works very well
for that.  I promised I would let everyone know when my new version became
available, and today is that day.  I don't have an AUR package yet, however
an installer is provided and a "Quick Setup" can be found in the README.
The package contains full documentation and I am willing to answer
questions via email.  This is a very powerful and fully featured program
and I welcome any feedback.

http://code.google.com/p/mime-backup/

Thank you
Squall

--
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.

Headmaster Squall :: The Wired/Section-9
Close the world  txen eht nepo
$3R14L 3XP3R1M3NT$ #L41N
http://twitter.com/headmastersqual