[arch-general] [signoff] btrfs-progs

Jackson Alley toomanymirrors at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 18:32:08 EDT 2012

On 08/03/2012 06:20 PM, Tom Gundersen wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 12:04 AM, Jackson Alley <toomanymirrors at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Ok, looks like I've got an unusual setup and am having issues at boot.
>> I've got multi-device btrfs raid and am still using the old rc/init
>> layout.
> Could you give more info. What exactly fails? What is the output?
>
>> I found this, but haven't verified if it works yet:
>> http://help.lockergnome.com/linux/Bug-634658-BTRFS-raid-configurations-work-box--ftopict558957.html
> I didn't get that. You haven't verified that what works?
>
> -t
Sorry, I'm just getting back from vacation and am having trouble finding
the time to reboot right now playing catchup. At boot it gives an error
about wrong fs type and doesn't mount any of the btrfs volumes. Also I
get an error with mkinitcpio trying to include a btrfs hook, says no
hook found.
Jackson