[arch-general] [arch-dev-public] polkit package upgrade patch

Jayesh Badwaik jayesh.badwaik90 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 07:18:43 EDT 2012

On Wednesday 08 Aug 2012 11:50:33 Jelle van der Waa wrote:
> What if Poettering writes a kernel patch, are you going to stop using
> linux then?
> The poettering rants are a bit silly, since multiple devs work on
> Pulseaudio and Systemd.
>
> But back on topic, yes you can run KDE fine without Pulseaudio or
> Systemd.

I had a feeling that this might be taken as an anti-Poettering comment,
hence I regretted not putting "Poettering" in quotes. I am a user of KDE
with complete Pulseaudio setup and I love it for my normal desktop use.
My wondering was just an casual curiosity and also, I could find no other
keyword in this context which would have got me the answer I wanted.

So if someone from systemd and pulseaudio is reading this thread,
awesome job people. I like your stuff.

--
Cheers and Regards
Jayesh Badwaik