[arch-general] Mime backup program

Leonidas Spyropoulos artafinde at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 20:08:44 EDT 2012

Hey Squall,

I took the opportunity and created a small very simple PKGBUILD for
your application. I assume it doesn't depend on something special.
Also the package name will have to change and this will affect the
PKGBUILD as well.

When you move to git you will also have to change the PKGBUILD.

This is the first time I make a PKGBUILD file so if someone notice
something wrong please let me know.

# PKGBUILD for mime backup tool
# Contributor: Leonidas Spyropoulos <leonidas at spyropoulos dot eu>
pkgname=mime
pkgver=2.0.0
pkgrel=1
pkgdesc="Mime is a command line backup program written in Python"
arch=('i686' 'x86_64')
url="http://http://code.google.com/p/mime-backup/"
license=('GPL3')
depends=('python2')
source=(http://mime-backup.googlecode.com/files/$pkgname-$pkgver.tar.gz)
md5sums=('9f6c3a33bffde6126b7a7bd85d38e7c5')

build() {
    cd $startdir/src/$pkgname-$pkgver
    chmod 644 $startdir/src/$pkgname-$pkgver/mime.conf.sample
    python2 setup.py install --root=$pkgdir || return 1
}

What do you think?

--
Caution: breathing may be hazardous to your health.

#include <stdio.h>
int main(){printf("%s","\x4c\x65\x6f\x6e\x69\x64\x61\x73");}