[arch-general] Mime backup program

Squall Lionheart headmastersquall at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 10:52:48 EDT 2012

> I fixed according to your recommendations:
>
> # Contributor: Leonidas Spyropoulos <leonidas at spyropoulos dot eu>
> pkgname=mime
> pkgver=2.0.0
> pkgrel=1
> pkgdesc="Mime is a command line backup program written in Python"
> arch=('any')
> url="http://code.google.com/p/mime-backup/"
> license=('GPL3')
> depends=('python2')
> source=(http://mime-backup.googlecode.com/files/$pkgname-$pkgver.tar.gz)
> md5sums=('9f6c3a33bffde6126b7a7bd85d38e7c5')
>
> build() {
>         cd ${srcdir}/$pkgname-$pkgver
>     chmod 644 ${srcdir}/$pkgname-$pkgver/mime.conf.sample
>         python2 setup.py install --root=${pkgdir}
> }

This is great, thank you for taking the time to put this together.  I am
working on the suggestions provided by Kwpolska and believe I have found a
new name.  I was thinking of resetting the version number back to 1.0 after
the rename and the move to github, since it would be the first release
under that name.  Does anyone see an issue with doing that?

Squall

--
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.

Headmaster Squall :: The Wired/Section-9
Close the world  txen eht nepo
$3R14L 3XP3R1M3NT$ #L41N
http://twitter.com/headmastersqual