[arch-general] What can be deleted, when not using systemd - was: polkit package upgrade patch

Oon-Ee Ng ngoonee.talk at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 07:14:25 EDT 2012

On 11 Aug 2012 18:53, "Ralf Mardorf" <ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net> wrote:
> On Sat, 2012-08-11 at 09:45 +0200, Jelle van der Waa wrote:
> > Have you ever tried to report your problems with PA and your soundcard
> > to upstream?
>
> Have you ever really read what people wrote and why we are against it?
>
> Regards,
> Ralf

And you're dissatisfied that the Envy chipset isn't supported, even though
the project's stated goal is desktop users (translation stereo only). You
may disagree with that goal and their definition, but the traditional
solution to that is to get coding. Complaining doesn't change anyone's
minds, especially when you use hyperbole (most users etc)