[arch-general] OT: [arch-dev-public] polkit package upgrade patch

Kevin Chadwick ma1l1ists at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Aug 12 21:08:43 EDT 2012

> If it is true that a noticeable glitch is
> produced, then obviously you have a point, however if the glitch is
> not noticeable then I don't see the problem you have with PA.

In the pro audio world the spinning of a cd has been noted to introduce
errors as well as the windows volume control which is often bypassed by
pro audio cards. This isn't necessarily something you can hear
especially on a casual system.

Of course bullshit is also rife and quite amusing sometimes. The same
pro audio world sells £10,000 gold power cables as thick as your arm and
then plugs them into a standard copper wall socket.

universal interface'

(Doug McIlroy)