[arch-general] OT: [arch-dev-public] polkit package upgrade patch

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Mon Aug 13 12:34:38 EDT 2012

On Mon, 2012-08-13 at 18:20 +0200, Karol Blazewicz wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 6:08 PM, Ralf Mardorf
> <ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net> wrote:
> > On Mon, 2012-08-13 at 23:49 +0800, Rashif Ray Rahman wrote:
> >> Otherwise, we usually make our own cables.
> >
> > Private I sometimes buy ready to use cables, I just check if the
> > soldering joints are ok. It's less expensive, since in Germany we've got
> > an online retailer who sells equipment for less money. People from other
> > European countries perhaps know the retailer too ;).
> >
> > For professional usage cables usually have to be self-made. Btw. I once
> > asked if Neutrik plastic cable relief does crumble all over the world
> > after a while at LAU or LAD. Yes, they do. I switched to Rean.
> >
> > Btw. very rational advertising:
> > http://www.rean-connectors.com/website/themes/rean/images/rean_theme.jpg
> > at
> > http://www.rean-connectors.com/
> >

> This still is Arch ML, so discussion about audio stuff should be taken
> to Arch-Audio or some place like that.

Ok. Apologize, digression happens, at least we stop to discuss about ...
have forgotten the name of this coder. Easing of tension might be not
that worse. Am I mistaken? It's marked as OT. However, you are right,
but you anyway should be aware how communication works. There isn't
rational behavior for emotional beings. I only know this expectations
from Linux mailing lists. I hope we are human, emotional beings.

Has software nothing to do with the context, usage?

Regards,
Ralf