[arch-general] OT: [arch-dev-public] polkit package upgrade patch

Tom Rand tom at tomsbox.co.uk
Tue Aug 14 03:17:55 EDT 2012

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 08:59:07AM +0200, Lukas Jirkovsky wrote:
> On 13 August 2012 21:36, Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net> wrote:
> > On Mon, 2012-08-13 at 21:26 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> >
> > Some chips work better at e.g. 96KHz, it doesn't depend to the KHz,
> > simply to the chip.
> >

> I always thought that these high sampling frequencies are used to
> avoid aliasing without need for a low-pass filter. Is that true, or am
> I completely wrong?
>
> Lukas

Sorry to the Arch hivemind that this first post on mine in this list has a negative tone.

OK OK
thanks for all the great knowledge being shared about audio, BUT
aside from adding OT into the subject this discussion has gone so far off topic
it does not even pertain to ARCHLINUX at all!

So can i ask you all to please drop this & stop filling up my mailbox with unrelevant chit chat
or take this to a more relevant place, you all have each others email address' so make your own
personal thread.

t0m5k1