[arch-general] Lennart Poettering on udev-systemd

Anthony ''Ishpeck'' Tedjamulia archlinux at ishpeck.net
Thu Aug 9 15:13:45 EDT 2012

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 08:58:41AM -0400, Baho Utot wrote:
> Yes looks like I will need to migrate to BSD

I've already begun using FreeBSD.  Only real complaint I have is that my notmuch database isn't backwards compatible with the one they have in ports.   Other than that, it's been a smooth transition.

I was always most attracted to arch by its proximity to the BSD's.  With all this talk of systemd, I felt it was time to bring that proximity to fruition.

Arch remains on my laptop for the time being.  I have fond memories of Arch that I hope do not dwindle.