[arch-general] Lennart Poettering on udev-systemd

Anthony ''Ishpeck'' Tedjamulia archlinux at ishpeck.net
Thu Aug 9 16:05:10 EDT 2012

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 02:37:54PM +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> I suspect that BSD for artist that draw can be used, but for audio not.
> Am I mistaken?

I'm not sure I understand the question.

There's a lot of audio software in FreeBSD.  Whether any of it suits your purposes, I can not say.

http://www.freebsd.org/ports/

Arch certainly has great stuff in this department.  The AUR's full of decent packages.  But I'm not really an "artist" interested in "audio" so I can't say how any of it compares.