[arch-general] Lennart Poettering on udev-systemd

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Tue Aug 14 09:44:30 EDT 2012

On Tue, 2012-08-14 at 09:26 -0400, Baho Utot wrote:
> What no turbo pascal?

No. Some time later I switched to the Atari ST with a 80286 hardware
emulator and tested Turbo C++ on DR DOS.

Today I'm just a user, I don't wish to learn how to program nowadays
computers, I simply wish to use the computer as multi-tool for my needs.

I'm able to write naive shell scripts that do what I want them to do.
I'm even not willing to learn how to write good shell scripts, I only
want to use the computer.

Poettering isn't a help, he's a PITA regarding to my needs.

Regards,
Ralf