[arch-general] Partition mounting in systemd [WAS: Lennart Poettering on udev-systemd]

Oon-Ee Ng ngoonee.talk at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 02:46:00 EDT 2012

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 1:34 PM, Shridhar Daithankar
<ghodechhap at ghodechhap.net> wrote:
> tell systemd not to use fsck on btrfs partition? Something like this?(pasted
> from my fstab)
>
> /dev/sda1 /data btrfs noatime,flushoncommit,defaults 0 0
>

> Does that help?

Thanks for this, will try it out with systemd (not right now though)
but why would an initial fsck affect unmounting behaviour? To be
clear, I know how to turn off (the final 0) fsck for btrfs, that's not
an issue, just wondering why my ext4 partition can't be repartition
after unmounting.

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 1:54 PM, Tom Gundersen <teg at jklm.no> wrote:

> What does findmnt say?

Right now, nothing much, I've reinstalled and am using initscripts
while testing the bug in the forum post. I will reply here when I've
had time to verify the bug and go back to systemd. Sorry for the
delay, and thanks for all your work on Arch and initscripts/systemd.