[arch-general] Think twice before moving to systemd

Gaetan Bisson bisson at archlinux.org
Wed Aug 15 03:56:26 EDT 2012

[2012-08-15 03:35:15 +0200] Felipe Contreras:
> it became clear I was on my own

Isn't life tough?

And seriously, who do you think gives a damn about platitudes like

> If you have a problem you will not be able to open a script and figure
> out what is happening, and perhaps modify it, and debug it.

anymore? Even "discussions" here have gone past that argument. How about
before writing to this list next time you read it for a while and see if
you can learn a thing or two?

> I was expecting more from the Arch Linux community

Believe me, we were expecting more from you too.

--
Gaetan