[arch-general] [arch-dev-public] Migration to systemd

Gaetan Bisson bisson at archlinux.org
Wed Aug 15 08:23:17 EDT 2012

[2012-08-15 13:31:10 +0200] Felipe Contreras:
> If you are making the claim that systemd is
> faster, you should have clear undeniable evidence at hand, where is
> it?

Everywhere:

	https://encrypted.google.com/search?q=systemd+boot+time

Stop looking at your belly button for a minute and please realize that
you are the only one trying to push this nonsense of yours...

> here evidence for the contrary in my case (systemd is slower)

Too bad for you. Thank god the rest of the world is fine.

--
Gaetan