[arch-general] Personal note

Baho Utot baho-utot at columbus.rr.com
Wed Aug 15 13:47:10 EDT 2012

On 08/15/2012 01:27 PM, Tom Gundersen wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> As most devs have done already, I'm going to change my relationship
> with arch-general. This probably does not matter to most of you, so
> sorry for the noise. Then again, it might be a useful reminder about
> how most devs interact with the list (or rather, how they do not).
>
> My approach to arch-general used to be:
>
> 1) to scan it for bug reports and feedback related to "my" corner of
> the Arch world, and follow up on whatever bugs/problems/questions I
> could.
> 2) to correct anything that I considered misinformation about the same.
>
> I am no longer able to keep up with this, so I will:
>
> 1) stop dealing with bugs reported on the mailing-list, please report
> anything to the bug tracker.
> 2) just accept that the world is full of misinformation and baseless
> speculations and not engage with it any longer.
>
> This is mostly for the sake of my own sanity, but also because I think
> my continued presence on this mailing list decreases rather than
> increases the current abysmal quality of discussion.
>
> Lastly, I'd like to add that I have appreciated the many constructions
> conversations on the list.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Tom

I will do you one better I will be unsubscribing to all arch mailing
lists and taking my leave.
This is why I have left the arch community for other waters...Too many
personal attacks when I have tried to post here.

Yes I may have said things in a way that others could not understand but
I am not a English speaking person.
This list should be used for help etc not to denigrate , But others just
want to start dick size wars which I am not interested in and have no
time for.  You know who you are I hope your self indulgence full fills
your wishes.  No one posting on list lists deserve to be treated in this
manner no matter what is posted,  Telling posters to F off etc.  If you
don't like what is posted then just ignore it... that is what filters
are for.
It is a sad day today for humanity and I shall take my leave.

PS:

Those that want to insult me (again you know who you are)  go right
ahead if it makes you feel good.
Sorry I wont' see your insults.

Good luck and Good nite

Mabuhay