[arch-general] Arch-general is becoming a mess !

fredbezies fredbezies at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 16:02:57 EDT 2012

Hello.

I'm an old archlinux user (first installation back in december 2008),
and for a long time, I was very satisfied with arch-general. But some
people - can we define them as bottom holes ? - are rotting this
mailing list, and the community too.

Last threads on systemd was useless. And I can understand that every
single developer will unsuscribe. As a user, I will do so too. I think
archlinux community needs a little clean up and kick the bottom of
people who are not arguing but messing lists.

I won't post anymore on this list, but I wanted to express my mind here.

Please, excuse my bad english, it is 10 pm where I live.

--
Frederic Bezies
fredbezies at gmail.com