[arch-general] Pacman, adding comments to the packages

Joker-jar jokerjar at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 10:27:27 EDT 2012

Hello, I propose to add the ability to add comments to the packages in
pacman. For example, sometimes you need to install packages as a optional
or makedepend. I always do it with --as-deps key. Later, when you run
"pacman -Qdt" to see and cleanup orphan packages you can't distinguish
really orphan packages and packages installed via the reasons,
describedabove. In
this case comments to the packages could be very useful. Sorry fo my
english :)