[arch-general] Arch-general is becoming a mess !

Anthony ''Ishpeck'' Tedjamulia archlinux at ishpeck.net
Thu Aug 16 11:59:23 EDT 2012

On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 11:50:20AM -0400, Calvin Morrison wrote:
> On 16 August 2012 11:47, Anthony ''Ishpeck'' Tedjamulia
> <archlinux at ishpeck.net> wrote:
> > Those of us who are used to the internet don't get annoyed
> > by other peoples' silliness.
>
> This is sort of how I feel about Tom and other who have gotten very
> upset and taken leave of the list.

I don't really blame him.  His goal, in reading the list, is to help
those who need technical support in the stuff he works on.  His goal
is not to have philosophical arguments with people about software he
has no intention on working on.

If we have a healthy and lively debate that he has no part in, and
these debates end up dominating the list, he _should_ move.  There
is no harm in focusing on what matters to you.