[arch-general] Suspend to ram and uresume hook for systemd

Adrian C. anrxc at sysphere.org
Thu Aug 16 21:51:14 EDT 2012

Have you converted your system to /usr/lib? Last time I checked AUR
package was not updated.

Make sure your uwsusp package is updated to use /usr/lib. Make sure the
hook and the install script are updated to both reference correct
/usr/lib paths. Make sure your /etc/suspend.conf is correct at the time
you run mkinitcpio next time.

> Second, systemd does not support uswsusp

Systemd deciding what is good for you, I can not help you with.

--
Adrian C. (anrxc) | anrxc..sysphere.org | PGP ID: D20A0618
PGP FP: 02A5 628A D8EE 2A93 996E  929F D5CB 31B7 D20A 0618