[arch-general] Think twice before moving to systemd

Justin Strickland azriel.kiten at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 23:03:49 EDT 2012

 A better solution would be for you to reinstall with a clean pure install,
then install systemd, and see if you run into the same solution which I bet
you won't, I'm calling pebkac and ID-107 until you've used systemd on a
pure install. if 9.999999/10 users have no issue with a default systemd
install then the problem exists between the keyboard and the computer.