[arch-general] UPnP server for a arch router

Alishams Hassam alishams.hassam at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 22:48:22 EDT 2012

Hi, I use linux-igd on Debian, the Arch package is at
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=12319 I cannot attest to how
well it works on Arch, however I'm sure it's similar. Very easy to set
up, just putting the interfaces you want it to listen on, in the conf
file and it does the rest. I use it with Shorewall as I'm lazy and
don't like editing iptables rules by hand ;p