[arch-general] SystemD poll

C Anthony Risinger anthony at xtfx.me
Sun Aug 26 23:40:33 EDT 2012

On Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 5:13 PM, Felipe Contreras
<felipe.contreras at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>
> A bum on the street might not be a reliable source of information, but
> he/she might still be saying the truth. Cops wouldn't take their word
> at face value (or almost anyone for that matter), but if a bum says
> there was a crime, cops could still investigate to make sure that's
> the case.

ehm ... and who the !@$# are you?

... down-trodden and cast to the curb carries no assurance that one is
a quote-on-quote "bum" -- unfortunate things DO happen to good people
you know -- and the ravages of mental illness are all too easy to
dismiss when you're not among the ravaged!

really!? in a past life i'd probably say something to the effect of
"you sir, are an arrant sack of shite -- a pitifully miserable sore
spewing an egregious pus of arrogance and obstinance -- a first-class
jerk-off!" ... well, or some variation ;-) thankfully i reject such
dead-end language, and prefer to only think it aloud.

now let's review! per your allusions and my history, you've been here
a whopping 10 days(!) and managed to elicit response from a growing
list of ... uh ... "friends"? you're presence in other more "visible"
lists i track fail to echo this recent(?) lack of restraint ... why is
that?

just quit now guy, while you're only ~1,000 km behind -- i say this
with little more than your own interests at heart -- communication
needn't be so difficult.

--

C Anthony