[arch-general] SystemD poll

Geoff capsthorne at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 28 07:01:41 EDT 2012

On Tue, 28 Aug 2012 11:06:12 +0100
Kevin Chadwick <ma1l1ists at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> In fact in most cases that was exactly what happened with some
> scientists and teachers saying the Big Bang was all but proven until
> fairly recently the number questioning and the evidence built up
> against it. To me it has been obvious that the Big Bang was bullshit
> for over a decade because, where did the dust come from and what came to
> make the dust and what made that.

Kevin,

I have read all your contributions here with interest. Along with those of
Anthony ''Ishpeck'' Tedjamulia, I have found them genuinely helpful in gaining
perspective on the systemd issue. But please, I beg you, don't take us into
quantum mechanics, the Standard Model and all its ramifications. My nerves won't
stand contemplating how systemd interacts with the Everett Interpretation :)

Geoff