[arch-general] Some funny bloke - 2

Sebastian Günther arch at teageek.de
Thu Aug 30 06:36:02 EDT 2012

* Kwpolska (kwpolska at gmail.com) [23.08.12 10:06]:
> > Curl? http? for a mailing list?
> >
> > Put this in an appropriate loop in a bash script:

> > no need to fiddle with POST
> >
> > Sebastian
>
> That is also possible, but I didn't know the address and nobody gives
> it away publicly.  And you need sendmail or stuff like that.

Well, the address is in *every* mail you receive from this List. Read
the headers.

And I always install a sendmail on my systems, even if it's only ssmtp
or msmtp. I like to know of there are any problems and normally all of
this is send via mail. No magic here...

Sebastian

--
 " Religion ist das Opium des Volkes. "  |   _   ASCII ribbon campaign
                              Karl Marx  |  ( )   against HTML e-mail