[arch-general] [Bulk] Re: libsystemd to systemd

Tom Gundersen teg at jklm.no
Fri Aug 31 12:46:56 EDT 2012

On Aug 31, 2012 6:31 PM, "Kevin Chadwick" <ma1l1ists at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> I will give one example. Lennart says come on who connects to sshd more
> than once a month. I can't believe he's never seen a sshd log with
> constant pass attempts even though passwords are disabled.

You are misunderstanding the sshd example.

> Be honest Tom, do you think it is less or more risky timewise for him to
> switch, right now?

We have still not recommended that everyone should switch. The reason is
that we are still working on making the transition smoother and making sure
all edge-cases are covered.

The only thing to keep in mind is that if you rely on something
non-standard, it might be worth checking that it still works so we'll know
of any problems/blockers as soon as possible.

Tom