[arch-general] [latest kernel 3.6.8-1-ARCH x86_64] Working great!

Genes Lists lists at sapience.com
Sun Dec 2 06:31:05 EST 2012

On 12/02/2012 03:24 AM, Martín Cigorraga wrote:
> Just a brief note to thank Tobias, the kernel team and all the
> early adopters/testers since I found this kernel is working really well.
> Thanks to all guys.

  Me too broadly - except for one issue - after a while and some sleep
resume cycles - I found my laptop would not go to sleep. The lights
blink a few times then nothing. Sleep just stops working.

  I see lid close/open events being logged. I also tried the kde menu
system K->Leave->Sleep to no avail.

  Worked fine under 3.6.7.

  So far has happened twice. This is def a new problem.

  gene/