[arch-general] Executing a command of a chroot outside of the chroot

Δημήτρης Ζέρβας 01ttouch at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 10:07:43 EST 2012

I have a chroot environment on /data/workbench/mnt and I want to execute a
binary which is inside the chroot environment (for example
/data/workbench/mnt/bin/bash). I added the chroot library path to
$LD_LIBRARY_PATH and I just did /data/workbench/mnt/bin/bash. I get a very
strange error: No such file or directory. I am ABSOLUTELY sure that the
file exists. When I chroot /data/workbench/mnt /bin/bash everything runs
smoothly without errors. What's going on?

BTW: I'm on armv7l

--
(\_ /) copy the bunny to your profile
(0.o ) to help him achieve world domination.