[arch-general] [arch-dev-public] Xorg 1.12 moves soon to testing for stabilization phase

Ben Price bjmprice at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 18:17:48 EST 2012

In case it helps, here's another datapoint
I am also seeing these issues. (1,2,3 as in Thomas' email)
1) In addition to circular scrolling being reversed, so is the right-edge
   vertical scrolling.
2) Haven't noticed any speed changes, but I don't use the touchpad much,
   and could easily have missed this.
3) I see the same here.

My touchpad: AlpsPS/2 ALPS GlidePoint