[arch-general] [arch-dev-public] broken PKGDEST?

Lukas Fleischer archlinux at cryptocrack.de
Tue Feb 14 10:07:32 EST 2012

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 03:58:31PM +0100, Tobias Powalowski wrote:

> > i don't quite understand your workflow. can you describe them in simple
> > steps and point where is failing and how?
> >
> - Build kernel for x86_86,
> - chroot into i686 build i686 kernel
> - leave chroot
> - testingpkg in trunk does only upload x86_64 and not both.

Are you sure, you put both package files into the right location (trunk
or "$PKGDEST", if used)? Does commitpkg display the "Skipping [...]:
failed to locate package file" warning?

There were two changes since the last devtools release that might have
caused that [1], [2]. We probably need more details to figure out what's
going wrong here, though.

[1] http://projects.archlinux.org/devtools.git/commit/?id=b763788b
[2] http://projects.archlinux.org/devtools.git/commit/?id=06a681ca