[arch-general] Fw: Re: Waiting for UDev uevents to be processed [BUSY]

gt codered12 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 05:08:19 EST 2012

Well it would seem he still found it useful. But forgot to cc the
mailing list.

----- Forwarded message from Rob Lewis <rrl125 at gmail.com> -----

Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 22:20:20 -0500
From: Rob Lewis <rrl125 at gmail.com>
To: gt <codered12 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [arch-general] Waiting for UDev uevents to be processed [BUSY]

Thanks! That thread at least confirms that two others will the same laptop
are having the same issue.  As for what the problem is, not quite sure yet
but I will try reverting to a older kernel.

----- End forwarded message -----