[arch-general] avahi wiki addition of airprint services - please review

Tom Gundersen teg at jklm.no
Thu Feb 16 18:39:00 EST 2012

Hi David,

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 10:22 PM, David C. Rankin
<drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com> wrote:
>  I updated the avahi wiki to include a useful snippet about enabling print
> capabilities from mobile devices. Please review and revise if there are any
> tweaks needed. Thanks.
>
> https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Avahi#Airprint_from_Mobile_Devices

I have never manually set up something like this, so I might be wrong
here. However, on my parent's Ubuntu machine this "just worked"
without any configuration at all, so I'm a bit surprised that a
printer specific configuration is needed.

Cheers,

Tom