[arch-general] quick test

Peter Lewis plewis at aur.archlinux.org
Tue Feb 21 03:31:21 EST 2012

On Tuesday 21 Feb 2012 07:49:50 pete wrote:
> Well it seems Kmail has gotten frelled up i can see it looking for mail
> but it never gets any yet claws does   . i do wish there would be a bit
> of a hurry up fixing kmail

There does seem to be something up with Akonadi's IMAP resource in 4.8.0. I am
finding that I frequently find it not receiving new messages. Restarting
akonadi does the trick.

Actually, I think the problem is caused by nepomuk crashing, rather than in
Akonadi itself.

Does this fix it for you? If so, maybe we have found the same bug.

Pete.