[arch-general] shadow - ABS build - public key verification failed

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Tue Feb 21 11:04:12 EST 2012

Allan, All,

   Rebuilding shadow from ABS, I got the following warning for public key
verification failure:

==> Verifying source file signatures with gpg...
     shadow-4.1.5.tar.bz2 ... FAILED (unknown public key 5A0A399AEA7CF5AD)
==> WARNING: Warnings have occurred while verifying the signatures.
     Please make sure you really trust them.

   I don't know if this is important or just a side-effect of the new pacman
package, but I thought I would pass it along. Does this type of warning need a
bug report? I'm happy to file it if it does...

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.