[arch-general] Suspend seems not to work with nVidia Nouveau driver

Jonathan Vasquez jvasquez1011 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 21:30:25 EST 2012

Are you freaking kidding me? If I have the same problem as a fellow
Arch user, then it's my god damn right to post it with him. If we both
have a problem that are alike, then maybe there is a freaking
correlation with other users that have not have the time nor the
energy to post? How do you think problems will ever get solved? If you
are an Arch user, you sure aren't acting like someone who is
interesting in working with upstream. How will you know what's wrong
all by yourself in your little cave? The only reason you would know
besides problems that don't affect you is if community members speak
up and post there problems as well. Eventually we will find the
underlying issue, and if it's a problem with upstream, then the Arch
Linux distro as a whole has a responsibility to put it's philosophy
where it's mouth is and report the problems together to upstream.

So don't come to me with your bull of that my comments provide no
further value to this conversation. Reanalyze the conversation, the
words, intentions, and meanings of the posters, or get the hell out.
Or maybe you will lose another valuable member to your community.

--
Jonathan Vasquez