[arch-general] Suspend seems not to work with nVidia Nouveau driver

Jonathan Vasquez jvasquez1011 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 21:44:10 EST 2012

On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 9:41 PM, Gaetan Bisson <bisson at archlinux.org> wrote:
> [2012-01-03 21:30:25 -0500] Jonathan Vasquez:
>> How do you think problems will ever get solved?
>
> When somebody actually *investigates* the issue, as opposed to
> incoherently describe random aspects of their setup and never get to the
> bottom of anything.
>
>> If you are an Arch user, you sure aren't acting like someone who is
>> interesting in working with upstream.
>
> You're so funny... :)
>
> --
> Gaetan

Yes, it looks like I am very funny, because you by yourself, are a
glorified Archer, and can detect errors, and fix all your problems
independently with upstream. Good lucky with that. No point of even
being part of the Open Source community if you want to isolate
yourself and treat others like crap.

Freaking ridiculous.

--
Jonathan Vasquez