[arch-general] Suspend seems not to work with nVidia Nouveau driver

Martti Kühne mysatyre at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 09:41:12 EST 2012

On Wed, Jan 04, 2012 at 01:16:03PM +1100, Gaetan Bisson wrote:

> Even Angel's troll brings more signal to this discussion than your "I
> have the same problem and no clue how to diagnose/fix it" messages...

...And the first use of the word with T goes to... oh, wait a minute!
That was good trolling, and really added no value whatsoever to the
discussion. If you're boared you could as well try to reproduce the bug.

Personally I'm not using hibernation, afaik I'd need to set up swap for that.
Also I wasn't aware that I'd have to modify initcpio for that. Maybe I'll play
around with it by the end of the week.

cheers!
mar77i