[arch-general] archiso rebuild

gt codered12 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 11:32:30 EST 2012

Hello folks

I was wondering if there is a way to rebuild a custom live disc, using
archiso, without having to download all the packages over again.

The problem is that after making a few changes to the configuration,
mainly inside root-image directory, i want to rebuild the iso.

But, running build.sh says that everything is up-to-date. Alternatively,
i tried removing the root squashfs file, and ran build.sh again. But, it
started downloading ~500MB of packages all over again :(

I'll probably have to do some more fine tuning before finalising the
iso, and i don't want this to repeat itself.

Please help.