[arch-general] Proprietary nvidia driver for kernel-ARCH and kernel-rt

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Fri Jan 6 06:03:22 EST 2012

Von: arch-general-bounces at archlinux.org im Auftrag von Thomas Bächler
Gesendet: Fr 1/6/2012 11:28
> I suspect the AUR's nvidia-rt will conflict with the package nvidia?!
>
> No, the AUR's nvidia-rt package should be what you want (if you diff the
> nvidia and nvidia-rt PKGBUILDs, the differences should be small).

Thanks, so you're referring to
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/NVIDIA#Alternate_install:_custom_kernel ?

Ok, if nvidia-rt from AUR would be up to date I could use this? But because the module is for another driver version, I need to build it using abs? Perhaps editing the nvidia-rt PKGBUILD file would be ok too?

I simply will test it later ;).

Ciao :)

Ralf