[arch-general] Hi from a new Arch user

Kwpolska kwpolska at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 04:23:19 EST 2012

2012/1/7 郑文辉(Techlive Zheng) <techlivezheng at gmail.com>:
> 2012/1/7 Don deJuan <donjuansjiz at gmail.com>:

>> Welcome, new Archer here as well
>>

>>> Your soul is now ours. Congratulation.
>>>
>> No kidding I have not felt this addicted to tweaking on a OS this much, in a
>> very long time. And love how much more I have been learning that I thought I
>> kinda of understood before. Great times to be had .. Do I have to sign a
>> contract? :P
> A kiss is okay....

Don't listen to him, he's Chinese, and he's wrong.  You NEED to sign a
contract.  Come to the Aper^H^H^H^HArch Linux Enrichement Center to
get yourself kil^H^H^Htes^H^H^Hcontracted.  Where is it, you may ask?
Somewhere around
[here]<http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=46.233333,-86.35&spn=2,2&t=m&q=46.233333,-86.35>.
 You will [bzzt] a cake right after you finish the procedure.

-- GLaDOS