[arch-general] Hi from a new Arch user

Calvin Morrison mutantturkey at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 09:47:16 EST 2012

Basically the plot is as follows: you play a character stuck inside a
abandoned research and development building. All people have been removed,
nd it is locked off from the world. Experiments are continued by a AI
called GladOS an evil mastermind. The entire game she pretends to have a
cake for you if you complete her challenges. In the end she attempts to
kill you after completing the challenges. You spend the rest of the game
escaping her and finally destroying her mainframe. The entire time however
she is pretending to have cake, and having a party for you, etc. So the
joke is that while we pretend to be friends we really want to kill you :P

Close enough?