[arch-general] Stage 5 , Arch Wiki?

Ivan Sichmann Freitas ivansichfreitas at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 18:57:12 EST 2012

> So for the past few days I've been playing with Gentoo and Funtoo.
> I've learned a lot. I learned about something called Stage 4 and 5,
> which you can basically do to your system in order to make a backup
> copy of it, and put it in a tarball. I don't see any Wiki pages for
> this, so I was thinking that maybe I can write one once I learn more
> about it. Anyone think this is necessary?

And what it has to do with archwiki? Isn't anything on gentoo wiki?
Anyway, I've heard about something like that last time I used a gentoo
(say, about 2 years ago). The main purpose was to backup the basic
system, and help deploying it on machines sharing the same
config/hardware.
--
Ivan Sichmann Freitas
GNU/Linux user #509059