[arch-general] install problem

P NIKOLIC p.nikolic1 at btinternet.com
Thu Jan 12 04:46:00 EST 2012

Hi .

It boot partly from the CD then get to a point saying at4 no responding and goes down the list to at1  than sits there doing nothing  .

I cant do a screen capture  to show what is going on  my problem now is i have blown my suse install away to install this and it aint working  once i get it booted so many X and KDE problems  Screen handling  keyboard  ect ect ect  if i get something set up it then goes and forgets it next reboot think it may well be another blow it away and try again

sent using disgusting hated web mail so excuse the crappy to posting

Pete ..