[arch-general] Mouse C&P not working

Peter Nikolic p.nikolic1 at btinternet.com
Sun Jan 15 03:50:15 EST 2012

On Sunday 15 Jan 2012 01:38:17 Ralf Madorf wrote:
> On Sat, 2012-01-14 at 16:13 -0800, Don Juan wrote:
> > See if you have xfce4-clipman-plugin installed if not maybe try
> > installing it. May be the missing ilnk for you or may be the cause of
> > the problem if installed. Not sure what else to look at if the other
> > suggestions dont work.
>
> I'm not the OP. Anyway, for my mouse C&P does work using the wheel
> button and xfce4-clipman-plugin isn't installed.
>
> Hm? Pete, what WM/DE (version) and clipboard are you using?

Morning

Well here in the UK it is and a frosty one at that .

System is as the sig block below states

This Logitech has always worked very well   press and hood left button
highlight the text you want  place mouse where you want the text   left click
then  left & right together  text pasted  , That is what i want to get back  i
do a lot of web site bashing for my car club so C & P saves me literally hours
of typing

Pete .