[arch-general] Lighttpd and passphrase protected SSL certificate

Audric Schiltknecht chemicalstorm at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 06:09:10 EST 2012

Hi guys,

I just have switched my webserver from debian to arch. However, I ran into
some tricks with one of my sites which uses a passphrase protected SSL
certificate. Indeed, because of the way lighttpd is currently started, it
is not possible to enter the passphrase for such certificates.
For the moment, I have to start lighttd without using its rc script, which
saddens me a little.

Do you guys think this is worth opening a request feature in the arch
bugtracker ?

Thanks,
Audric