[arch-general] iPad - FLOSS on the iPad - data transfer between an Arch PC and an iPad

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Fri Jan 27 09:19:44 EST 2012

On Fri, 2012-01-27 at 14:57 +0100, Jelle van der Waa wrote:
> On Jan 27, 2012 2:53 PM, "Ralf Mardorf" <ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net> wrote:
> >
> > Hi :)
> >
> > I won a MC770FD/A iPad 2 Wi-Fi 32GB Black. I'm uncertain if I should
> > retain or sell it. [snip]
> I would rather buy an e reader for reading . Most of them work with calibre.

I agree, I never ever would buy any iThingy myself.
OTOH since I won it, it would be great if there at least would be a
"gratis" virtualization client for iOS, to run Arch or any other Linux.

Gratis, but perhaps to run Windows only?
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/vmware-view-for-ipad/id417993697?mt=8

Greetings,
Ralf