[arch-general] PulseAudio again (was: change in mount behaviour?)

Fons Adriaensen fons at linuxaudio.org
Sat Jan 28 12:34:32 EST 2012

On Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 06:24:07PM +0100, Heiko Baums wrote:

> If PulseAudio was generally only optional and if its developers
> wouldn't try to declare it as a standard, I just wouldn't care.

It's part of a more general trend, that of dependencies on
specific desktop junk trickling down into even basic system
components and plain apps. And it's staring to affect Arch
as well, be it much less than some others.

Ciao,

--
FA

Vor uns liegt ein weites Tal, die Sonne scheint - ein Glitzerstrahl.