[arch-general] Country Name (ISO-3116) Issues

BlissSam m13253 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 1 21:50:53 EDT 2012

Do never remove any mirrors from the mirrorlist!

Acturally, if a Taiwan user tries to connect a China mirror, the connection
is really really slow. The same as Hong Kong or Macau, although they belong
to China.

If you remove any mirror from the mirrorlist, only trouble will be brought
to the user.

Sam