[arch-general] Country Name (ISO-3116) Issues

Yao Wei (魏銘廷) mwei at lxde.org
Sun Jul 1 21:51:12 EDT 2012

I am the reporter of FS#30444, and I've filed and patched a bug of a
little project with the identical problem:
If you are using iso-codes from extra repo, there is a common name of
“Taiwan, Province of China” which is named “Taiwan”. And by using
that, “Taiwan, Province of China” and “Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic
of” are changed to “Taiwan” and “Venezuela”.

I don't hope these mirrors get removed by the way. One of the mirrors
in Taiwan is Tier 1.

--
Yao Wei