[arch-general] [aur-general] [arch-dev-public] final leg of /lib removal

Oon-Ee Ng ngoonee.talk at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 18:42:09 EDT 2012

On Jul 4, 2012 3:38 AM, "Tom Gundersen" <teg at jklm.no> wrote:

> We all know that no one reads the news items, nor dev-public, so I
> think adding an extra warning should save us a few hundred
> mails/forumposts/IRC conversations.
>
> -t

I see a good opportunity to start pruning the list of users of all the
above channels =). The same users who don't read the above may not notice
post-upgrade messages either.

On the flip side, most custom kernel users should be more savvy than the
average, do I don't see much of a problem. I maintain two aur kennels,
shall I implement the move now (seems like it'd work even before kmod
upgrades)?